Click HERE to read an important update from the Service Department.
Leaves will be collected by the Village from October 26 through December 18.
Leaf vacuum collection directions: Simply rake leaves to the front of your lawn near the curb (but NOT into the street) and the Village will collect these leaves. Please be sure your lawn company knows to keep the leaves out of the street. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Prior to October 26th and after December 18th, leaves must be bagged for pick up.
- Do NOT rake leaves into the street.
- Do not dump leaves in the swimming pool area.
- If you do not wish to wait for the leaf vacuum, bag the leaves in brown paper yard waste bags or a can marked “Yard Waste”( bags available at most hardware stores and Kroger) and place them at the curb after 6:00 pm the day before your pick up. They’ll be picked up by Rumpke on the same day your trash is collected. NO sticker needed.
- The week of Thanksgiving, November 23 through the 25, and the week of November 30 through December 4, leaf pick up will be light as the department prepares for Luminaria/ tree lighting.