2020 Farmers Market Season
The Mariemont Farmers Market is a resident-run, outdoor market held on Sundays.
- Location: Mariemont Elementary School parking lot
- Address: 6750 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227
- Dates: every Sunday, beginning June 7 – October 11, 2020
- Time: 10 am to 1pm
Volunteers and new vendors are welcome!
Please email email@example.com for further information, vendor application forms, or questions.
Some Vendors offer a pre-order option which allows you to order and pay online (most deadlines are Thursday or Friday for Sunday market pick-up). Vendors offering pre-orders:
For weekly updates, please follow Mariemont Farmers Market on Facebook, or Instagram.
Due to COVID-19, the Market is following the “Director’s Order for Facial Coverings in Hamilton County” and “Ohio Farmers Market Policies – COVID 19” recommended by the Ohio Farmers Market Network.
Director’s Order for Facial Coverings in Hamilton County
Ohio Farmers Market Policies — COVID-19
During this time of COVID-19, please help us by following the below Shopper guidelines:
- Shoppers must stay home if they are not well (fever or otherwise) or have been near others that are known to have COVID-19.
- Shoppers must wear a cloth face covering as required by the Director’s Order for Hamilton County.
- Shoppers should prioritize only essential food purchasing and discontinue social gatherings.
- Shoppers must practice the 6’ social distancing while at the market. Where possible, send only one member from each household to the market in order to curtail crowds. If you are having a family outing, please keep your group together and adhere to social distancing rules.
- The Market will have specific walking and parking entry and exits. Signage will be posted.
- Shoppers will be required to walk in one direction through the markets to help with social distancing.
- Shoppers are asked to avoid touching any products. Please allow the vendor to select and bag products customers wish to purchase.
- Discontinue the use of reusable bags and materials at this time. Accept only new plastic bags from your farmers and food producers.
- Shoppers are requested to bring personal hand sanitizer and to clean hands frequently.
- No pets allowed in the Market area to avoid congestion. If you bring your pet, you must tie them to the bike rack near the parking lot and leave them. Water bowls will be made available.