Welcome to all Mariemont Racket Sports Enthusiasts!
Please read the following information before registering
* Mariemont has 7 tennis courts located at the corner of Plainville Road and Madisonville Road. Facilities include a sheltered viewing area, a practice court, and a practice backboard. The two lower courts are lined for Pickleball.
* Annual membership in the Mariemont Tennis Association is restricted to residents of the Village of Mariemont.
* Guests of Mariemont residents may pay their annual guest fee through this site or print and deliver a form as below, or may pay $5 each time they play (there is a payment slot in the side of the shelter).
* Payment may be made through this site by clicking on Register Online Now, or click on Registration Form to print one and deliver it with cash or check made payable to Village of Mariemont, 6907 Wooster Pike, Mariemont, OH 45227.
* Online registration process: you will be prompted to set up an account or log in if you already have one. There will be a button to manage your household, where you can add your family members now if you’d like. This database is shared with the pool and other registrations within the web site, so if you enter everyone now you can just select them for various things later. Then you’ll need to read and approve the waiver and choose your membership type. Unfortunately there’s no “shopping cart” – each membership type will have to be purchased separately (ie: 1 Adult & 1 Junior will require two transactions). A 3.5% processing fee will be added to each purchase at checkout. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive an email with the gate code and more MTA information, including COVID-19 safety guidelines.
* Register soon – discount pricing ends on Memorial Day – 5/25/2020!
* Learn more about what our pros have to offer by clicking on Programs & Activities.
* If you have any questions, please send an email to MTAMembers27@gmail.com.